The Terry Dwyer Memorial Dublin 5k
Annually the town of Dublin, New Hampshire gathers to celebrate at Dublin Days. Funds raised through this race go to the Dublin Rec Center and helps fund this needed program for the kids of Dublin. The Dublin 5k brings people early to the event and though it is a small gathering of runners we have some very fast times at this race. It is a rolling hills course that has runners going through quiet back roads and enjoying the rural nature of New Hampshire.
Come out and get an early start at the Dublin Days and run to support a good cause. The Dublin 5k is run in memory of Terry Dwyer, a great runner who was loved by many.
The first 100 that register will get a snazzy 2013 t-shirt to show off at the fair later on.
General Race Information
- Race Date: Saturday, July 20, 2013 | 8:30am
- Location: Yankee Field in Dublin, NH
- Distance: 5k or 3.106 miles
- Packet Pickup Date: Saturday, July 20, 2013 | 6:30am-8am
- Register Online: Click Here to register today