There will be race packet pick up on Saturday, April 26th at the Greater Boston Running Company in Andover (45 Main St, Andover, MA 01810) from 12-5.
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 am Packet pick up opens
- 8:33 am Packet pick up closes
- 8 am 26.2 begins! ****Please NOTE, the 13.1 Start has been changed to 9am****
- 6 hour cut off
(meaning that we will start to remove course support beginning with the start of the course. So if you are in mile 23/24 at hour 6.5, you will still have course markings and aide stations set up. Out of respect for our volunteers time, they will be allowed to leave at 6 hours, but the stations will remain set up until we come by to get them)
- 6 hour cut off
- 12 noon Beer tent opens (Bring your ID!!!. This is state law)
- Awards will be available as soon as the timing company confirms places and times. The awards can then be picked up at the award table. We do NOT mail awards. You must be present to pick yours up
Welcome to the Earth Rock Run! We are proud to be bringing this fantastic inaugural event to the greater Boston area on April 27th, 2014. Green Stride & Sub 5 have developed a fun and exciting spring option for anyone who loves the challenge of running, post-race party with live music (on and off the course) and the celebration of Earth Day. Unable to run the Boston Marathon due to a quick sell-out or lack of qualifying time? This race is more than just an answer. The Earth Rock Run course takes you through the beautiful streets of North Andover for a 13.1 mile loop. If your interested in challenging yourself for the full marathon distance (and maybe to qualify for Boston the following year), you can double up and run the course twice for a certified 26.2.
After the race, enjoy awesome post race festivities that include beer, food, live music and great vendors displaying their sustainable initiatives all in celebration of Earth Day.